Lululemon on Thursday reported fiscal-first quarter profit and revenue outpacing Wall Street’s expectations, boosted by growth online and in the retailer’s men’s division.
The athletic apparel retailer also raised its outlook for fiscal 2022, expecting the momentum in its business to continue in spite of broader economic headwinds.
Here’s how Lululemon did in its fiscal first quarter compared with what Wall Street was expecting, based on Refinitiv data:
- Earnings per share: $1.48 vs. $1.43 expected
- Revenue: $1.61 billion vs. $1.53 billion
Lululemon shares are down about 23% year to date.
This story is developing. Please check back for updates.
- The Benefits of Meal Prepping for Busy Moms - October 28, 2023
- The 11 Best Cash ETFs in Canada (Plus HISA ETFs and Money Market ETFs) - October 8, 2023
- Build a Variety of Outfits with These 7 Affordable Pieces - October 7, 2023