Beyond Meat on Thursday reported a wider-than-expected loss and shrinking revenue for its fourth quarter.
Shares of the company fell more than 7% in extended trading
Here’s what the company reported compared with what Wall Street was expecting, based on a survey of analysts by Refinitiv:
- Loss per share: $1.27 vs. 71 cents expected
- Revenue: $100.7 million vs. $101.4 million expected
Beyond reported fourth-quarter net loss of $80.37 million, or $1.27 cents per share, wider than its loss of $25.08 million, or 40 cents per share, a year earlier. Analysts surveyed by Refinitiv were forecasting losses of 71 cents per share.
Net sales dropped 1.2% to $100.7 million, falling short of expectations of $101.4 million.
- The Benefits of Meal Prepping for Busy Moms - October 28, 2023
- The 11 Best Cash ETFs in Canada (Plus HISA ETFs and Money Market ETFs) - October 8, 2023
- Build a Variety of Outfits with These 7 Affordable Pieces - October 7, 2023